Home Programme » Program features
Registration - Sunday 26th January 2020
Registration and welcome buffet will first take place between 6 and 8 PM on EPN campus.
Minisymposium & platform visits - Monday 27th January 2020
The minisymposium day will be open to everyone.
The final mini-symposium will be published shortly before the event.
Workshop sessions - Tuesday 28th to Friday 31st January 2020
The following part of the workshop will be devoted to:
- Introduction lectures on each technic and method to recapitulate the theatrical background and the concepts for their implementation in the different software,
- Practical demonstrations and hand-on session on examples when each participant will conduct data analysis on his computer,
- Parallel sessions focused on advanced data analysis,
- Short presentation of participant expectations,
- A participant poster session,
- Social events: Trivia Challenge...
Volontary participants will be able to present their expectations from the the workshop (max 2 slides).
Slide presentations must be in PDF ou POWERPOINT format.
All participants can present a poster of their own research and interests.
Dimensions: 90 cm wide x 120 cm tall (PORTRAIT format)
Weight: It is recommended to use light carboard or consistent paper easy to handle.
Design: Free. Text and illustrations should be legible from a 2 meters distance